We hope you are enjoying the Path To Code series on your journey of becoming an #AwesomeDev in Salesforce!
In this episode, we will cover:
- What are classes and objects
- Access Specifiers – global, public, protected, and private
- Why do we even care about private, lets make everything public
- Multilevel Inheritance vs Multiple Inheritance
- Why do we need Abstract class and Interfaces
- Interfaces and markup interfaces
Questions during Episode 3
- Should we create child class every time we need to make change?
- What is difference between Object vs SObject in Salesforce?
You can find the recordings to all of our Path to Code Episodes on our YouTube Channel.