We hope you are enjoying the Path To Code series on your journey of becoming an #AwesomeDev in Salesforce!
How to Register
Sign up here to join Episode 5. You can join from your mobile as well!
Episode 5 is scheduled for Jan 30, 2019 at 8:30 pm EST and will be presented by Jigar Shah.
Please note that we have limit of 100 attendees that can join the online sessions. However, all recordings would be posted on our YouTube channel and corresponding episode post.
In Episode 5, we will cover the following topics:
- Why write Unit Tests in Apex?
- Understanding Test Code Coverage & Test Data
- Executing Apex Unit Tests
- Running Test Code Within Limits
- Impersonating Users in Unit Tests
- Accessing Private Data in a Test Class
- Create Test Data without Code
- Best Practices of Unit Testing
You can find the recordings of all of our previous Path to Code Episodes on our YouTube Channel.