We hope you are enjoying the Path To Code series on your journey of becoming an #AwesomeDev in Salesforce!
In this episode, we will cover:
- What are classes and objects
- Access Specifiers – global, public, protected, and private
- Why do we even care about private, lets make everything public
- Multilevel Inheritance vs Multiple Inheritance
- Why do we need Abstract class and Interfaces
- Interfaces and markup interfaces
Questions during Episode 3
- Should we create child class every time we need to make change ?
- What is difference between Object vs SObject in Salesforce ?
Recordings and slides will be posted here after session completion.